Ten Facts about How to Use KOOZIE® Can Koolers
If you are not familiar with KOOZIE® Can Koolers
, you might not know just how to use them. They are simple to use and very handy. There are ten facts you should know about how to use KOOZIE® Can Koolers
1. Use your KOOZIE® Can Koolers to keep beverages cold. This is the primary purpose of these. You can use them on cans or bottles. Your beverages will stay cold for a long time, even if it is hot where you are.
2. Use your KOOZIE® Can Koolers to keep condensation off cans and bottles. When cans and bottles are cold, water condenses on the outside. This leaves the containers wet and slick. You can prevent this with the use of an insulator.. Your hands will stay dry and you will not have to be bothered by water dripping onto your clothes.
3. Start with a cold drink. You can store your drinks in a refrigerator or in a cooler with ice. Your drinks need to be pre-chilled in order for the KOOZIE® Can Kooler to work. Then, dry off the drink container if it has been in ice.
4. Put the KOOZIE® Can Kooler on your drink container carefully. KOOZIE® Can Koolers are pretty durable, but you should not tug on them too hard. If you do, you could tear them. Pull the Koozie® Can Kooler onto your drink.
5. Position the KOOZIE® Can Kooler on the container. If the KOOZIE® Can Kooler has a bottom, make sure the bottom of the can is on the bottom of the insulator. Also, make sure the opening of the bottle or can is clear so you will be able to drink from it.
6. Carry coolers with you around a house or party area. Take the KOOZIE insulator with you. You will find that you will finish off what is in the containers more often than without KOOZIE® Can Koolers . This is because the KOOZIE® Can Koolers keep it at a good drinking temperature.
7. Use personalized KOOZIE® Can Koolers . If you have personalized KOOZIE® Can Koolers made up for yourself, you can use them to show which drink is yours. You can also use KOOZIE® Can Koolers with different logos for all the people at your home or party. Then there will be no confusion as long as everyone remembers which logo is on their drink.
8. Make sure you use a coaster. If you have a KOOZIE® Can Kooler that is open at the bottom, you will still need to use a coaster in some cases. Put coasters out on wood furniture for people who want to set their KOOZIE® Can Koolers down.
9. Take KOOZIE® Can Koolers with you to events. You might go to places where drinks will be served out of bottles or cans. It is nice if you can pull out your KOOZIE® Can Kooler and use it right on the spot.
10. Make sure you do not throw your KOOZIE® Can Kooler away with the container. If you are not paying attention, you might not notice that your insulator is still on your drink container.
Remember, it’s not koosie, koosies, koosey, kooseys, cozy, coozys, coozey, coozeys, coozie, cozies, coosy, coosys, coosie, coosies, coozey, coozeys, cozy, cozys, cozie or cozies … it’s ! KOOZIE®
We recommend Kustom Koozies to make a purchase.